We specialise in video production and create videos for people to show that they’re real, friendly and a great choice to do business with.
If you are interested in creating a video for your business and need some ideas for what to put in it then take a look at some of the examples below.
We recorded a video for Rachel Robb of DStorm Marketing for a blog on Video Marketing in which text was used for emphasis.
Eagle Training also included text in their video which was part of a marketing campaign.
You can show images of your products. This video clip shows product images appearing as the business owner speaks.
You can include video testimonials. This video clip incorporated a video testimonial that Tim from Lockwiz already had.
1. On your website to inform customers about your business and services. Video allows your potential customers to see and hear YOU, the person behind the business.
2. Uploaded onto online video platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo. Links to these can be shared on social media. Video is the most shared content on Twitter.
3. Embedded in pages such as your LinkedIn profile.
4. Uploaded to Facebook (if you want to take advantage of Facebook autoplay).
5. Embedded in newsletters, such a those created with MailChimp.
6. Embedded in your emails as an email signature.
7. Embedded in your PowerPoint presentations.
8. Live Streamed on Periscope like a movie premiere.